Benefits of Apprenticeships
There are many benefits to Apprenticeships and having an apprentice for your business. Thousands of businesses across the UK offer Apprenticeship places because they recognise the benefits of increased productivity and improved business performance.
There are 1,500 Apprenticeships linked to job roles across 170 industries, so there will be an Apprenticeship to suit you.
The top 10 benefits of an Apprenticeship are:
- Increased productivity
- Improved skills level that meet your business needs
- Greater potential to fill skills gaps
- On the job sector specific training
- Increased business performance
- Committed, eager and motivated employees
- Improved staff retention
- Helps to develop your managers
- Training may be free or subsidised depending on the age of the apprentice
- A grant may be available of between £1,500 - £2,500 to support your apprentice
There are a huge number of benefits for taking on an apprentice, but don’t just believe us the facts speak for themselves with 96% of businesses reporting benefits from their apprentice, with 81% of Apprenticeship employers saying that an apprentice made their business more productive.
If you are looking to employ an apprentice and your business is located in Suffolk, we are able to guide you through the process and assist you in finding a suitable training provider at no cost. To get started, leave a message below or call us on 01473 694829 today.